The Organizational requirements are analyzed & solutions offered for the cycles of Growth (after the Start – Up), Maturity & Decline.
Growth: Here solutions are provided for the following questions
Measurement at regular intervals to review target achievement status?
Financial Health (& discipline) monitored & corrections done to ensure Sustenance & Growth?
Business adopting all the process defined & regularly making the course corrections to sustain the Growth – Rate?
Organizational Effectiveness – Human Resources
Company has management skills to deal with a situation of increase in requirements of manpower due to growth? Is continuous training imparted to upgrade manpower skills?
Technology & Infrastructure
Keeping pace with changing requirements?
Business Information Systems
Upgrading of monitoring systems to keep pace with business complexities?
Maturity: Here solutions are provided for the following questions.
- Re – appraise the Market Strategy if business is stagnant?
- Reinvention and/or diversification required?
- New management required?
- Revisit the Product Life cycle?
- Staff have motivation / job-satisfaction problems?
- Necessary management skills available in the company to deal with this situation?
- Sale of business to avoid losses?
Decline: Here solutions are provided for the following questions.
- Re – appraise the Market Strategy?
- Declining Sales?
- Declining Profits?
- Increased fixed costs?
- Required to consider a Sale/Leaseback of the premises in order to raise capital?
- Human resources (staffing) Issues?
- Consider liquidation/receivership?